Tuesday, January 27, 2015

New Recipes Week 1

So... I'm a little behind on posting this because... I just am, super sorry. 

This year I am trying to make one new recipe a week so here goes...

My first new recipe is from The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food From My Frontier by Ree Drummond.  (Btdubs, I love the Pioneer Woman, she is awesomesauce, when she started doing her show on the Food Network, I was all "I know her! I know her!" ala Buddy the Elf, but I digress.)
The recipe is Ranch Style Chicken and it was delicious!  Um, hello, bacon and cheese, it's hard to go wrong with that.  (Good thing, because if I could go wrong with it, I would.)  Here's the recipe (sort of, it's slightly different in the book).  I didn't add the crushed red pepper because, kids, and I baked it in the oven instead of grilling it because, winter and I don't know how to use the grill thingy, but other than that I totes followed the recipe and it was great.  Everybody ate it!  Winning!  I foresee making this many times in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment