Sunday, January 4, 2015

Bethadilly Challenge Day 3

Day 3 - "My Outfit Today"

It's harder to take a picture of your outfit than you might think.  Some might say "just take a picture in the mirror", but to that I say, shut the hell up.  When I think of mirror pictures I think of all the pictures I see on Facebook in someone's bathroom where you can see all the junk all over their counter and the phone they're using to take the picture.  "Hey, look at my awesome outfit in this picture I just took in the mirror."  No.  All I see is you holding your phone and looking at yourself in the mirror like an idiot.  Not what you were going for, I think. 

Mirror pictures can be done well though and I may try one some day.  But for now I'm just reminded that I love my Nikon with the little flippy screen in the back which allows me to take pictures at odd angles.  Brilliant idea Nikon!

No comments:

Post a Comment